Tech Data Sheet: View TFP1680
- UL Certified - first and only agency listed antifreeze solution
- Meets NFPA 13, 13R, 13D and 25 requirements for use of listed antifreeze
- Minimum use temperature of -10°F (23,3°C)
- FBC™ System Compatible for use with BlazeMaster® CPVC pipe and fittings
- Compatible with most fire sprinkler system materials
- Pre-mixed solution
* For the purpose of this product, non-toxic means acute exposure to ingredients in the LFP antifreeze does not pose a risk of adverse effects in humans or the environment following short-term exposure in scenarios related to fire sprinkler system installation, maintenance, and discharge.
- More information:
Browse Product Flyer
Browse Safety Data Sheet
System Inspection Tag
- Now Available in the US and Canada
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tech Data Sheet - TFP2300 - Regulatory and Health Warnings
+ What is Proposition 65?
The purpose of Proposition 65 is to ensure the public is informed about the potential exposure to chemicals known to cause cancer,
birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
The law requires the State of California to publish a list of these chemicals.
This list currently contains ~1,000 chemicals; chemicals are added and removed regularly.
Johnson Controls products may have traces of various chemicals that are on the list,
however they are all a part of the normal manufacturing, distribution or labeling process.